Prices go up when the timer hits zero
Adaptive Striking – Developing World Class Muay Thai with Greg Wootton
Thank you! This is straight GOLD! & for an absolute steal of a price.
Greg Wootton is a multiple times World, European and British Muay Thai Champion, UK No 1, globally renowned fighter and highly regarded coach at Bloodline Gym in London, England. In this, his first ever instructional volume with the Warrior Collective, he goes through step by step, a whole manner of amazing coaching content, knowledge and drills he personally likes to utilise regularly with the world class fighters he trains – Striking Mechanics, Unorthodox Striking, Adaptive Fighting, Nullifying your Opponent and Pad Work Systems.
Adaptive Striking - Developing World Class Muay Thai with Greg Wootton
Greg Wootton is a multiple times World, European and British Muay Thai Champion, UK No 1, globally renowned fighter and highly regarded coach at Bloodline Gym in London, England. Well known for his highly effective adaptive striking style, Greg is considered by many as one of the best Muay Thai fighters to have ever come out of the UK. Now retired, he lends his not inconsiderable experience over to developing world class Muay Thai talent across London.
Greg has been training and fighting professionally for well over a decade. His highly cerebral approach to fighting and coaching, alongside his vast experience and 1st class degree in sports/exercise science, have led to him being repeatedly sought after from fighters hailing from all corners of the globe. He holds notable wins over the likes of exceptional fighters such as Petchboonchu FA Group.
Here, for the first time ever, he has filmed an in-depth volume of work showcasing his unique approach to coaching
Adaptive Striking - Developing World Class Muay Thai
In it, he goes through step by step, a whole manner of amazing coaching content, knowledge and drills he personally likes to utilise regularly with the world class fighters he trains - Striking Mechanics, Unorthodox Striking, Adaptive Fighting, Nullifying your Opponent and Pad Work Systems.
So, whether you are looking to take your own personal game to the next level or want to develop further as a coach, you will find this volume of work indispensable.
This video includes:
- Effective Technique. Greg goes through his personal framework for ensuring all of his most used techniques are highly effective when fighting.
- Fundamental Mechanics. How to generate power on every shot without losing base or balance in combination attacks.
- Off Centre Striking. An in-depth look at how Greg utilises a series of unorthodox movements to create openings in order to land big shots.
- Reducing Risk. Drills to ensure you understand where to place your body whilst attacking or countering to reduce the risk of taking damage.
- Tactical Sparring. Understand how you can develop strategies for repeated success with your favourite techniques.
- The Art of War. Know yourself and know your opponent to ensure you can adapt pre or mid fight when necessary.
- Range as a Weapon. A systemised approach to how you can use range to control the fight, no matter what the style of opponent.
- Killing Strength. How to kill your opponents favourite weapons and movement whilst fighting at high level.
- Systemising Fighting. Understand the fight game so as to ensure your style of fighting will work against all others.
- Drilling What If. Drills to ensure you don't switch off after attacking during fighting or sparring.
- Hit Fast, Hit Hard. A series of pad work drills designed to help you develop the ability to mix speed shots with full power strikes.
- Pace Pad Work. Learn how to keep delivering consistently hard shots whilst involved in high volume, striking exchanges.
- And more….
Below is an extract from the series. This clip is from Video 6 – Controlling the Fight
Find out for yourself why Greg Wootton is one of the most sought after Muay Thai coaches in the world, purchase your copy of Adaptive Striking - Developing World Class Muay Thai with Greg Wootton!! Here, you can also learn more about all the other exceptional exceptional Muay Thai, Kickboxing, MMA and Boxing Instructionals featured on the Warrior Collective!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.