Killing Guard – The BJJ Pressure Passing System with Stuart Cooper
Stuart Cooper is possibly the most famous and well known BJJ film maker in the world today. The BJJ black belt under Lucio Sergio Dos Santos however is not just exceptional behind the camera, he is also a globally renowned Jiu Jitsu athlete and coach in front of it. Having travelled and trained extensively around the world, he has unparalleled experience in grappling at the highest level. Stuart competes in both Gi and No Gi, favouring his own particular pressure passing system when killing guard or negating the defence of any opponent on bottom.
Stuart Cooper grew up in the UK and has since been one of the lead or head BJJ coaches at some of the biggest gyms in the world, including the likes of Evolve MMA and Tiger Muay Thai. Now settled in Vancouver, he is currently the head BJJ coach at top Canadian gym Diaz Combat Sports.
Here, for the first time ever, he has filmed an in-depth volume of work showcasing his unique approach to coaching
Killing Guard – The BJJ Pressure Passing System
In it, he goes through step by step, a whole manner of amazing coaching content, knowledge and drills he personally likes to utilise regularly with the world class athletes he trains – Half Guard Passing 101, Negating Knee Shields, Killing Butterfly, Forcing Guard Changes, Dominating Side Control, Arm Triangle System, Mount Attacks, Pressure Passing Flow Drills, Side Control Submissions.
So, whether you are looking to take your own personal game to the next level or want to develop further as a coach, you will find this volume of work indispensable.
This video includes:
- Half Guard. Stuart takes you through how to tackle half guard and utilise pressure passing in a multitude of ways to pass to more dominant positions.
- Bypass Frames. How to get past your opponents key defences when attacking half guard and looking to pass.
- Knee Shields. An in-depth look at how Stuart utilises a series of controls and pressure based movements to negate the knee shield.
- Killing Butterfly. A complete framework on how to kill your opponents butterfly guard via the body lock before passing to top position.
- Guard Traps. Understand how you can develop strategies for baiting your opponent to switch guard before applying one of the pressure passing systems.
- Side Control. How to dominate side control via pressure, body position and hand controls.
- Forcing Mistakes. A systemised approach to how you can use your body weight to force repeated errors from your opponent and pass to mount.
- Arm Triangle. Using the arm triangle as a submission based system and hitting it effectively from a variety of different positions using the same dynamics.
- Mount Attacks. How to repeatedly get to mount and use a submission combination chain in order to get the finish on any opponent.
- Flow Drills. Drills to ensure you can utilise the full system of pressure passing via different positions before working high percentage submissions.
- Submission Series. A series of submissions designed to help you greatly increase your finishing percentage from side control.
- Back Takes. Learn how to force your opponent to give up the back using pressure and submission threats from top position.
- And more….
Find out for yourself why Stuart Cooper is one of the most sought after BJJ coaches in the world, purchase your copy of Killing Guard – The BJJ Pressure Passing System with Stuart Cooper!! Here, you can also learn more about all the other exceptional exceptional BJJ, MMA and Judo Instructionals featured on the Warrior Collective!