Muay Thai – The Art of Striking with Yoddecha Sityodtong
Thank you! This is straight GOLD! & for an absolute steal of a price.
Get access to your download within minutes
Also, gain access via our iOS and Android Apps
Yoddecha Sityodtong will need no introduction to anyone who is a follower of the Muay Thai community. The Multiple times World Champion and Kings Cup winner is not only a former No 1 ranked fighter at the legendary Lumpinee Stadium, he is also one of the few certified instructors from the globally renowned Sityodtong Camp. In this, his first ever instructional volume with the Warrior Collective, he goes through step by step, a whole manner of amazing coaching content, knowledge and drills he personally likes to utilise regularly with the world class fighters he trains – Sparring Drills, Countering the Catch, Catching Kicks, Head Kick Knockouts, Art of Blocking, Muay Thai Pad Work, Combination Drills and Muay Boran.
Muay Thai - The Art of Striking with Yoddecha Sityodtong
Yoddecha Sityodtong will need no introduction to anyone who is a follower of the Muay Thai community. The Multiple times World Champion and Kings Cup winner is not only a former No 1 ranked fighter at the legendary Lumpinee Stadium, he is also one of the few certified instructors from the globally renowned Sityodtong Camp. Muay Thai is well known as the martial art of striking that originated in Thailand. However, less people know about its more traditional counter part, Muay Boran, of which Yoddecha is also a hugely experienced teacher and passionate advocate for.
Yoddecha Sityodtong has an unparalleled amount of experience in Muay Thai at the very highest level from a career that spanned over 25 years. His fight record stands at 145-37 and he has competed in many countries across the globe. He was also featured on the History Channel hit programme 'The Human Weapon' and has been included in many videos over the years documenting both Muay Thai and Muay Boran. One of the first instructors resident at the world famous Evolve MMA in Singapore, he has recently moved over to the UK to continue with his passion for coaching the next generation of Muay Thai fighters and athletes.
Here, for the first time ever, he has filmed an in-depth volume of work showcasing his unique approach to coaching
Muay Thai - The Art of Striking
In it, he goes through step by step, a whole manner of amazing coaching content, knowledge and drills he personally likes to utilise regularly with the world class fighters he trains - Sparring Drills, Countering the Catch, Catching Kicks, Head Kick Knockouts, Art of Blocking, Muay Thai Pad Work, Combination Drills and Muay Boran.
So, whether you are looking to take your own personal game to the next level or want to develop further as a coach, you will find this volume of work indispensable.
This video includes:
- Sparring Set Ups. A selection of Yoddecha's favourite sparring drills for creating openings during fights.
- Defensive Counters. How to use traditional and unorthodox Muay Thai defences to counter your opponents with ease.
- Countering the Counter. A multitude of different ways to counter your opponent when they catch your kick whilst sparring or fighting.
- Catches. How to catch your opponents kicks and either offset their balance, sweep or counter with hard hitting strikes.
- Low Kicks. How to use low kicks to both damage and set up your opponent for further attack.
- Head Kick Knockouts. Multiple systems of attack to vary up how you throw head kicks in a bid to knock out your opponent.
- Kick Tricks. Learn the differences that elite fighters use to ensure their kicks land both aggressively and repeatedly.
- Traditional Blocking. A complete framework for traditional blocking against any strike your opponent could throw at you in any range.
- Pad Holding. How to correctly hold pads the Sityodtong way so that you can bring the best out of your training partners or fighters.
- Pad Drills. A number of drills to develop your fighters ability to stay balanced whilst delivering powerful strikes in all ranges.
- Combination Work. Combinations and advanced concepts to add into your freestyle pad work so that you can develop to elite level.
- Muay Boran. Learn what Muay Boran is, how it can be utilised in training and drill some of Yoddecha's most high level applications.
- And more….
Below is an extract from the series. This clip is from Video 7 – Combination Drills
Find out for yourself why Yoddecha Sityodtong is one of the most sought after Muay Thai coaches in the world, purchase your copy of Muay Thai - The Art of Striking with Yoddecha Sityodtong!! Here, you can also learn more about his other full length instructional volume "Muay Thai Drills - Camp Training Beginner to Fighter" all the other exceptional exceptional Muay Thai, Kickboxing, MMA and Boxing Instructionals featured on the Warrior Collective!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.