Solo Training – Bag Work for World Class Striking
Thank you! This is straight GOLD! & for an absolute steal of a price.
Get access to your download within minutes
Also, gain access via our iOS and Android Apps
Solo Training – Bag Work for World Class Striking with Damien Trainor
Damien Trainor is a multiple times World Muay Thai Champion, former professional fighter and world renowned head coach/owner of K-Star Legacy Gym in Birmingham, England. In this, his first instructional volume completely dedicated to solo training, he goes through step by step, a whole manner of amazing coaching content, knowledge and drills he personally likes to utilise regularly on his own or with the world class fighters he trains – Drilling the Heavy Bag, Working the Hanging Bag, Mastering Close Range & Clinch, Boxing for Speed and Power, and Advanced Combination Chains.
Solo Training - Bag Work for World Class Striking
Damien Trainor is a multiple times World Muay Thai Champion, former professional fighter and world renowned head coach/owner of K-Star Legacy Gym in Birmingham, England. An instructor who has a huge social media following, for good reason, people in the know all around the world are keen to stay up to speed with the constant stream of amazing coaching tips he puts out. As an Elite Muay Thai fighter he has put in countless hours solo training in the gym doing bag work.
This experience, coupled with his extraordinary coaching ability, has allowed him to develop a complete, systemised approach to using bags for maximum effectiveness. There are lots of different styles of bags on the market today for those training in striking based combat sports.
Freestanding bags, banana bags, tear drop bags, aqua bags, static bags, pole bags etc. The list goes on and on. However, without a clear understanding of how to use each bag properly, a martial arts practitioner, combat sports athlete or regular gym user will not get the full benefits from this brilliant piece of equipment.
The bag is also one of the only pieces of kit that you can use on your own. This alone makes it one of the highest selling items on any Martial Arts based website.
Damien Trainor is one of the most popular instructors ever featured on the Warrior Collective Youtube Channel having received over 800,000 views across the instructionals he has kindly contributed to the resource.
Here, in his third full length instructional, he has filmed a complete system dedicated to solo training on the bag
Solo Training - Bag Work for World Class Striking
In it, he goes through step by step, a whole manner of amazing coaching content, knowledge and drills he personally likes to utilise regularly with the world class fighters he trains - Drilling the Heavy Bag, Working the Hanging Bag, Mastering Close Range & Clinch, Boxing for Speed and Power, and Advanced Combination Chains.
So, whether you are looking to take your own personal game to the next level or want to develop further as a coach, you will find this volume of work indispensable.
This video includes:
- Step by Step Drills. How to build your skill on the bag in layers, combining strong basic technique with high level application
- How to use different Bags. An in-depth look at how best to use a variety of bags including Pole Bags, Banana Bags, Tear Drop Bags and Aqua Bags
- Working Power on Static or Heavy Bags. The less a bag moves and the more resistance it gives, the more you can develop both your power and your distance control
- Intelligent Striking. Don't just hit the bag with no thought, systemise your approach to ensure you develop your fight IQ whilst training solo
- Move with the Bag. How to effectively develop movement with the bag to simulate an opponent and thus further develop your timing
- Angles and Footwork. Working on a series of angles and footwork concepts that allow you to work with the bag as if you were sparring or fighting
- Mastering the clinch. A complete look at how to use the clinch properly on bags and integrate it into your striking training
- Short Range Weapons. Different drills and skills to allow you to develop your short range weapons i.e. elbows, knees, hooks and uppercuts
- Boxing Speed. Drilling fast hands for volume striking in boxing only rounds to develop endurance and consistent accuracy
- Light and Hard. Looking at how mixing between light strikes and power strikes can effectively advance your fighting ability
- Advanced Chains. Putting advanced striking concepts together to ensure you remain creative even when working all out
- Go High, Go Low. Changing the target alongside changing the angle and the range to ensure you open up gaps on even the most skilled of opponents
- And more….
Below is an extract from the series. This clip is from Video 4 – Boxing for Speed and Power
Find out for yourself why Damien Trainor is one of the most sought after Muay Thai coaches in the world, purchase your copy of Solo Training - Bag Work for World Class Striking today!! Here, you can also learn more about his other volumes on this site Fighting Concepts for World Class Striking and The Fight Game - Strategies for World Class Striking along with all the other exceptional exceptional Muay Thai, Kickboxing, MMA and Boxing Instructionals featured on the Warrior Collective!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.